[weekend getaway] Hello Kitty Gourmet Café + beauty hauls

During my latest trip to KL, Baby brought me to the Hello Kitty Gourmet Café which is located at Sunway Pyramid!

 
 
 The café is chic with a strong Parisian setting, and I was glad that I got to experience the cute premises of everybody's favorite feline. Cuteness overload!
 
 


 


 

 
 
 
 
This is the most artistic corner at the café, and the painting on the wall seems to look like coffee stains from a cup!
 

 
 
 
 
We ordered a pot of Chamomile tea, as well as English Breakfast tea. We also a plate of Smoked Salmon Summer and a Hello Kitty Cookie!
 
 

 
The damage was pretty pricey, and we paid for RM64 (about SGD21 approximately). Although we benefit through the good exchange rate, it is still a hefty price to pay for what was being ordered!
 

 
During my trip, I picked up 2 sets of Hello Kitty Body Care Sets at RM39 (SGD13). I was attracted by the red patent bag, so I decided to purchase it and it cost me RM19. The other fabulous set cost RM20.


 
I end my post with my beauty hauls from Sephora, Sunway Pyramid. I picked up the Sugar Rose Ritual by Fresh which comes with Lip Treatment Shine Gloss and Lipstick Treatment. This set cost me only RM70 (SGD23).

 
This ‘eggy’ lipstick was retailing at RM27 (SGD9). What a deal! I can't wait to go back to KL during the forthcoming festive seasons to shop more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA