CNY continues for RKM...

On the 2nd day of CNY, I met up with Yongwei and Elizabeth for dinner at Junction 8, and we settled for Ambush, one of the restaurants which were opened on the second day of CNY, for our mini CNY gathering. We had an enjoyable chat time and I treasure these fun-loving and spontaneous friends of mine as this meet-up was arranged at the last minute!

 
I went back to work on the 3rd day of CNY, so my colleagues and I arranged a CNY gathering dinner at Golden Mile Complex for an awesome Thai dinner after our work.



 
CNY visiting continues for RKM, as we drove up to Subang Jaya last Friday...

 
I re-visited Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum Restaurant as requested by Baby, and we waited 5-10mins for our table. We ordered various dim sum entrees for our weekend brunch.

 
We had Egg Tarts, Fried Carrot Cake, Pork Porridge, Chee Chong Fun, Glutinous Rice (lo mai gai), Lotus Leaf Glutinous Rice, Braised Chicken Feet, Siew Mai and a Big Pork Bun!










 
Every food entrees we ordered tasted good! I had a nice meal and I felt good to start my new day with the awesome dim sum indulgence from Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum Restaurant.



 
I celebrated my Valentine's Day Eve dinner at Iberico Kitchen which is located at Oasis Square, Darmansara, as Baby knows my craving for their Black Pig Spare Ribs every time, I am in KL.



 
As most of us believe that 捞鱼生 during the CNY period can bring good luck. Before starting on our ribs, we started off with a unique 'Lo Hei' at Iberico Kitchen. They replaced the traditional salmon with bacon, and I was surprised that it tasted good!
 

 
We shared a bowl of Wild Mushroom Soup and a plate of Iberico Seafood Fried Rice.
 
 
We ordered both the original and honey-glazed spare ribs. OMG! The ribs were tender and flavorful. They were simply irresistible and sinfully delicious. It is definitely an eatery place that no pork lovers would ever give a miss!

 
 

 
I end my post with my random selfies which were taken at Sunway Pyramid and I also added a new member for my Monchhichi collection!

 
Lastly, thanks Crème Simon for pampering me this CNY. I am glad to have received their star product which incidentally, is also my favourite! Brightening Detox Floral Serum. Thanks for adding to the CNY mood by also giving a bottle of Kueh Bangkit with it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA