[random] I love my friends

I was pretty sad to learn that my bosom colleague/friend, Marianne had submitted her resignation letter. Her last day was exactly 3 days after I came back from my NZ trip!

Leaving the company doesn't mean losing a friend, and this is an assurance she repeats to us (#rinajy and myself). However, the thought shared between us of not being able to meet her anymore in the office made us depressed. And yet, we are comforted by the fact that Marianne ensures us we will meet up often as 'MR.J' lives on!

On her last day of work, she gave chocolates to the colleagues who are close to her, but the intimate ones like us got a written sweet farewell note from her!


She went for her 3 weeks plus holiday to USA (USWC) immediately after her last working day. Later on, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a postcard from San Francisco! OMG! She had sent me a postcard during her second week in the States. Thanks Buddy, you are so sweet! 


 
We met up after she got back in SG for our 'MR.J' gathering dinner. We settled for eating at Poulet at Kallang Wave Mall. We had so much fun during our gathering, as we had an endless conversations full of laughter and jokes! 



Marianne got us some gifts from her trip. Look at the amount of stuffs she got for me!

I love the key-ring which had my name, 'JESSIE' on it. This key-ring was from Hollywood Boulevard, and the mini glass was from the Sin City, LAS VEGAS!
 


I picked up a pair of Easter Bunny's furry ears from KMART during my NZ holiday. They were having an Easter Clearance Sales, and I paid less than a dollar for it. It is REALLY a good deal! Coco looks pretty adorable with it. 


Thanks Laneige for taking care of my skin inside-out! 



After a 2 months hiatus, I finally met up with my BFF, Meryl. Ever since Meryl entered the airline industry, she became busier and naturally our hanging out sessions diminished somewhat. Hence, I treasure every meet up with her!


We had dinner at Tampopo, Takashimaya SC after our Smoking Cessation Talk at Guardian Plus.



Thanks for the Smoke-Free Kit! 


We made our way to Ion Orchard after our meal, as we needed to pick up some stuffs from Daiso. We went to take a look at the Laneige Beauty Roadshow, and it was also the last day of the event. We redeemed our complimentary Good Night Kits! 


I end my post with my OOTD which I wore to attend a wedding lunch at the Ritz Carlton Hotel.



The wedding favor given to every attended guest was a box of glass coasters! 


Lastly, thanks for reading, and it’s time for bed! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA