[random] INFIN8 Wellness Convention 2017

After a hard day's work, I made my way to VivoCity to meet my Baby for dinner. We settled at Dian Xiao Er, as we missed the dish of 'Angelica Herbs Roasted Duck' very much! What I love best is the herbal gravy and tender duck meat!



I attended the INFIN8 Wellness Convention 2017 which was held at the Suntec City Convention Centre with Linda, and we received an INFIN8 Wellness Pack upon entering the event/carnival. 


This is Singapore's first experiential wellness convention for women, and I was glad to pamper myself at the inaugural INFIN8 Wellness Convention 2017


We registered ourselves for the Klarity Workshop on the Instant Botox talk, which was presented by Ms Karine, the founder of Klarity. She shared with us on ways on how to regain our youthful look without going for injections. We also got the chance to try out the latest product, The Immortal Elixir. 


I am currently a user of Klarity product, and I love the LASERTOX CC Miracle White Lotion SPF30/PA++. 


After the workshop, all attendees were given a goody bag from Klarity.


Thanks Tracy for the assorted tea bags from Cameron Highlands and some souvenirs from Penang! 


Thanks Mommy for paying for my loots when we went shopping at Aeon Tebrau City, JB Malaysia! 


Thanks Sweetie for getting me this lovely choker during her BKK trip. I love the attached ribbon to the choker very much.
 

I am lucky enough to be selected to redeem a 2 in 1 Curling Mascara, which is one of the latest products from The Face Shop. This lovely beauty product creates 24-hour winged eyelashes.


The big brush tis used to brush upwards on my lashes and to obtain and a hold powerful curling effect! The slim brush is then thereafter for precision brushing for the front & back eyelashes, as well as for the lower lashes. 




I end my post with an impromptu gift from my Baby while we went shopping at Factories. Thanks Baby for the lovely polarised sunnies! We had delightful dinner at Monster Curry, VivoCity. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA