[random] Food Gems in JB & SG

Both Baby and I missed our favorite wanton Mee from JB, Malaysia, so on a random Sunday, we decided to drive in! OMG! I love having impromptu trips to fulfil our cravings.!

We visited our favorite wanton mee restaurant, 'Yit Foh' for our brekkie fix. I love the noodles and wantons very much. On reflection, I first visited this eatery way back in 2010/2011, and after all these years the food quality still never fails to impress me! The only thing is, I notice the prices have gone up tremendously as compared to my first visit 6 or 7 years ago.

Nevertheless, the price is still pretty affordable due to our strong currency exchange, but most importantly I love the wanton mee very much! 




After brekkie, we drove to Aeon Tebrau City for some shopping. I picked up some cute socks and a foundation brush. I also purchased a striped top from Padini at RM29.


Argh! I miss Japan... I took a random OOTD at the Japan themed corner in the mall. 


We had our lunch at Restoran Uncle Pou Wok which is located at Mount Austin. We had our usual favorites such as 'Yong Tau Foo' and 'Bittergourd with Salted Egg. 



We also ordered 2 other dishes to round up our sumptuous meal. The damage was RM55. 



I end my post with my recent haul from the 'Blog-shop Clearance Sale', which was held at the Suntec City Convention Centre. Say yay to my Minion Cube Pouch! 



Lastly, I want to share a food gem that I found in Woodlands. Recently, I had the chance to visit the 'Black & White' Rojak stall which I was told was very good. Honestly, it is one of the best Rojaks I've had so far, and I savoured every bit of it, as the yummy plum sauce coated every single ingredient! The taupok was crispy and the youtiao was very crunchy and fresh. The stall is also very generous with the toppings of crushed peanuts, which is always a must have for any good rojak! Ultimately, I think the secret to this yummy rojak is the lime that is added! I would fully recommend trying this rojak if you happen to be in the area!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA