[Orchard Ion] Iconic Birthday with Sephora + The Marmalade Pantry

I am not an early morning person, but when it comes to meeting friends for breakfast or for an event, I will make an effort to fulfil the date. I will try my best not to miss on these dates if is within my means or ability!


I met up with my lovely friends at ION Orchard on a Sunday early morning at 8am, and we attended the Iconic Birthday with Sephora.


Upon registration, we each given a breakfast box from Dean & Deluca and Gorilla Press Juice







During the birthday event, Sephora was attempted to make Lip history by breaking records for having the most number of people applying a lip mask at the same time, and they broke the record of having 300+ people doing the lip mask together! 




We received a birthday gift box at the end of the event! Thanks Sephora for the kind hospitality. 



 We went for a proper Sunday brunch at The Marmalade Pantry which is located on level 3 at ION Orchard itself. 


We ordered Truffle Fries to share among us, and we were glad that the portion was huge for 4 people sharing.


Meryl had The Marmalade Club Sandwich, and the sandwiches had the usual fillings like honey-baked ham, egg, tomatoes, lettuce, as well as chicken salad with raisins. The bread was well-toasted too! The portion was huge too, and I felt that it was good for 2-3 people. A hearty meal to start any day! 


Both Linda and Poppy opted for Salmon Hash. We couldn't believe our eyes when the dish was served on the dining table. It looked like the Smoked Salmon was covered in foamy soap water, but in actual fact the 'foamy soap water' was egg with truffle foam on the top! 


I had Eggs Any Style, so I chose scrambled eggs with grilled sausages, sautéed mushrooms, roasted tomato, homemade baked eggs and 2 slices of well-toasted whole wheat bread. This was another hearty breakfast to start one's day!


The damage was pretty hefty, as each of us paid SGD30! The thought of the price tag discouraged me to visit the eatery place, but I have to admit that the food served was yummy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA