[random] SHE Private Party + HER WORLD / NUYOU X PHYSIOGEL

I always enjoy having 'FRI-DATE' Nights with my Baby, and after a long hiatus, we finally re-visited Concetto by Saveur which is located at The Cathay. We started off with the signature Saveur’s Pasta, and both of us enjoyed it very much! It cost a very affordable SGD4.90, and I think it is one of the most ordered dishes at the eatery place. 
 


Baby had Duck Confit as his main, while I had the Roasted Pork Belly. The damage was pretty hefty at around SGD43-ish.



I redeemed my Lava Cake which I had won from the Bar 'ETTO', which was located a few steps away from Concetto by Saveur. Apart from having the free Lava Cake, we also ordered a pot of White Ginger Pear Tea and some Corn Chips. I love spending quality time with my Baby!


I met up with some of my Gal-friends for a SHE Private Party! It was Ladies Nite Out at Berlin Bar, which is located within CHIJMES.


We enjoyed a free-flow of champagne and bar bites all night long from 7pm -10pm. We had so much fun there!




Thanks Berlin Bar for having us, and all invited ladies received a membership card from them. We will be back to try out their pasta with the member card as it offers 1-1 pasta for both lunch and dinner.

I was happy to be selected to attend the Holistic Care for Sensitive Skin event by HER WORLD / NUYOU X PHYSIOGEL, which was held at Concorde Hotel’s Ballroom. There were 4 presentations in total during the event, and a 45-minute high tea break was in between 2 talks. A lucky draw was conducted to round up the entire event. All attendees were given a goody bag upon exiting the ballroom.


I end my post with a bowl of heart-warming brekkie with my Mummy and her kakis. To avoid a long queue, we arrived there just before 8.30am for the fishball noodles which tasted wonderful. The damage was very affordable at only SGD2.80!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA