[random] Sunday Brunch - Hong Kong Zhai + Tonkotsu Kazan Ramen + NARS Man Ray Party

Nowadays, I have a new regular Dim Sum place I will go to on weekends with Baby and Auntie Vi. 'Hong Kong Zhai' is located at Ang Mo Kio, and it is actually a humble food stall located within a coffee-shop at a HDB block. However, one should not look at this aspect, because the dim sum is pretty good and can be compared to restaurant quality! Most importantly, it is affordable! The damage was less than SGD35 for a variety of items, in which we had about 10+.  Thanks Baby for the weekend brunch treat!



My CSR team had a lunch appointment with Boss Bob at Javier's Rotisserie & Salad. Thanks Boss for the lovely lunch with my follow team mates! 



I attended the launch of NARS Man Ray Holiday Collection which was held at Takashimaya.





The NARS make-up collection is super irresistible! Thanks Nylon for the invite! 


My OOTD! 


I always enjoy my SAT-DATE with my Baby, and after a long hiatus, we finally re-visited Tonkotsu Kazan Ramen which has an outlet at Square2, Novena. We ordered a big portion of Kazan Karamiso to share between the two of us. The broth is thick and delicious. A lot of cabbages and bean sprouts were added and I love the well-marinated Cha Shu (roasted pork) very much. 


We ended our meal with a can of Suntory Oolong Tea which we redeemed from the restaurant's Loyalty Card Programme! Thanks Baby for the lovely meal!


Oh ya, I also had the Signature Pan-fried Mee-Hoon ('Burnt Mee-Hoon') at Malu Malu Seafood for a weekend supper which is located at Woodlands Industrial Park (about 1km away from Baby's apartment). The wait time was still pretty long but I was willing to wait as I really do enjoy the mee hoon very much.


I end my post with a random weekday dinner at Kim Gary HK Restaurant. The damage was about SGD30 with 10% discount off! Thanks for the treat to soothe my rough day at work, Baby!


Lastly, I had my favorite popiah at ABC Brickworks Hawker Centre! Although there is always a long line, we still do willingly queue for it as it really tastes awesome! 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA