[random] Supply & Demand + MOF + beauty fix

After a year of hiatus, I finally met up with Samuel and CK for an early X’mas dinner gathering at Supply & Demand which is located at the Esplanade Mall.


We ordered the big portion of the ‘Morning After’ pizza to share amongst us. We enjoyed it every much as it is topped with favorite breakfast ingredients such as mushrooms, bacon and soft egg. We loved the delicious and freshly baked thin crust pizza that had generous toppings!



We also shared a Prawn Aglio Olio Pasta (Penne) and for our sides, we had Garlic Truffle Fries.


We had an enjoyable night chatting with one another and the food was yummy too. Thanks for making time for this gathering, and I was happy to receive X’mas gifts from them!


Lunch with Suni, Zam and Irene at Aston, We had a fabulous lunch date on a random weekday. The damage was about 11-ish per pax!


My weekend dinner with my Baby at MOF, Bugis Junction was simple and causal. I had Zaru Cha Soba (Cold Soba Noodles) while Baby had Japanese Curry Beef Rice.



We shared the Shrimp Pancake. The tastiness made up for the hefty price tag, which was a whopping SGD10!


Baby got me a surprise gift! It was the Limited Edition Shu Uemura X Super Mario Bros Makeup Pouch. Thanks so much, Baby!




I end my post with my recent beauty fix from ettusais. Thanks so much to my friend, Kerraine who helped me to get the Jelly Rose Water from Taiwan.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA