[weekend getaway] 2D 1N in KL

A weekend getaway to KL, Malaysia is something I always been waiting for after a week of stressful work, and it is certainly a nice way recharge myself. We drove up on a Saturday morning at 5am, and we reached KL at 10.30am. We did something different from our previous trips, as we read about a new eatery place called Prawn King Noodles which served authentic Penang Prawn Noodles. Therefore, we decided to have our brekkie there, and it is located at Taman OUG.



The Chinese tea was served in a classic metal mug which cost us only RM0.60! 


I love the flavorful broth very much, and I had a nice meal there! 


After the meal, we drove back to Uncle Mike's place which is about 25mins away. I lepark-ed a while before meeting up with Shirley, my Malaysian blogger friend for some shopping! 


I picked up some clothes from Sunway Pyramid, as there were many retail stores having 50% discounts in conjunction with the festive season’s celebration! I also got myself a beauty fix too! 



We had some light bites and desserts at Full House Signature, and we ordered the Apple Pie with Ice-cream and Popcorn Chicken. We enjoyed our meet up and companionship immensely! I hope to see you soon again on my next trip to KL. 



We had Dinner with Uncle Mike at Ric Sushi which is located at Kelab Golf Negara Subang (KGNS). It was a delightful dinner, thanks Uncle Mike for the lovely treat! 

Uncle Mike is a member of Kelab Golf Negara Subang (KGNS), and we used the club facilities after our dinner. Uncle Mike, Baby and I love to sing, so we decided to sing our lungs out at the club instead on Saturday night! 



I end my post with my newly owned cute iPhone6 cover which I got from Summit USJ. 


Lastly, we decided to have our dinner in Singapore as we were afraid of being stuck in a long traffic jam. There was a 30-minute plus wait at the Malaysia customs but luckily there was not much of a jam on the Singapore side at Tuas! We had our dinner fix in Woodlands, and I love the fuss-free and affordable cze char dinner very much! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA