[product review] KUNDAL DERMA

If you have sensitive skin, and are unsure on which products will work on you, why not give KUNDAL a try? Recently, they launched a new series of skincare line, KUNDAL DERMA. This range of products are formulated to suit sensitive skin. 




The KUNDAL DERMA series can be used for all skin types, and the company ensures that all consumer's skin types are well taken of, especially the sensitive ones!


There are some beauty products that I can't live without and one of them is definitely the cleansing water. Most people might call it Micellar Water.



The Cleansing Water is a solution that removes makeup without the need to rinse it off. It is a 'must-have' product for lazy people like me. There are many similar products on offer by various Brands, but my heart still leads me towards the C.P.R. CICA pH Balancing Cleansing Water! I can always rely on this as part of my beauty regime!



I use it daily to remove my make-up, especially for my eyes. It is gentler than other eye make-up removers, as it soothes, doesn't irritate the skin and gives a feeling of freshness after application. To me, it is the Holy Grail of make-up remover as it removes every single trace of make-up without the need for rinsing my face! 




Living in hot and humid Singapore, it is a torture to have to wear a mask in the  hot sun, especially when being outdoors. I always have to carry a bottle of face mist with me as it helps to ease skin irritation and calm my skin in order to provide a refreshing coolness!



The C.P.R. Cica Calming Facial Mist is a face soothing spray which is specially formulated to calm down my skin while maintaining healthy skin cells. It is a remarkable ally for sensitive skin as it provides quick and lasting relief. It is definitely a skin savior!




Lastly, the C.P.R. pH Balancing Deep Cleansing Foam is a gentle cream-to-foam type that hydrates and calms sensitive skin, and it is suitable for day and night use.




I love this deep cleanser as it does not strip away the moisture from my skin, but it provides skin pH balancing care instead! All I need is just a small dollop to cleanse the entire face hence it is really value for money!



If you're interested to purchase any KUNDAL DERMA products, you can check out the entire range on their Shopee Store.



For more information about KUNDAL DERMA products, please visit KUNDAL GLOBAL website.

Comments

I dont know this brand.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA