Simple home-cooked at KelJessLoft

 Hiya everyone, if you’ve been following me on Instagram, it won’t come as a surprise that I finally have a house of my own! I will definitely cook more often, since we now have our own unit! My Baby loves to cook, and he uses the kitchen more frequently than me.



I received the ready-to-cook Nyonya Assam Fish Paste by Woh Hup via the Partibox Subscription. I used it to make Assam Fish with Prawns for dinner.

Simply add water to the paste, bring to a boil and then add in all prepared ingredients such as BrinjalLady's Fingers (okra), Fresh Prawns and Batang Fish! Simmer for 15-20 minutes and it's done! The sour flavor was on point, but not overpowering. It is a very convenient and ready to cook Assam paste!


Both Baby and I enjoyed our lunch! Thanks Woh Hup for the easy recipe idea!



It has been almost a month since I moved into my new place, and we started to spend our Fri-date at our crib instead of pubs/bars. We make multiple trips to the supermarkets for groceries weekly. We picked up ciders and beers for our chilling out on weekends at the balcony or during watching Netflix at our loft, but I prefer to call it an attic instead.

 


I love the sky view when I look up from my balcony area, as it looked like a natural painting! It was lovely to drink and chat away during our mini chill out sessions at our balcony!



Working from home is still the default option, and this was one of my simple meals at home. I couldn't believe this kueh was so tasty and delicious, and it only cost me 80 cents. This was picked up from at the nearby Sims Vista Food Centre!



Thanks GK Germ Killer Disinfectant for sending a trial-pack over! Their products are water-based, and they improve air quality by destroying odor which caused by bacteria. Thanks once again for keeping my house clean and germs free!



I invited Linda over to join me for a swim on a random Saturday afternoon, and we went to Paya Lebar Square for dinner. We had our Taiwanese Fix at 5 Little Bears, and they offer cheap and good Taiwanese comfort food. We were happy that we were still able to enjoy inexpensive food with authentic Taiwanese flavors in Singapore as traveling is out of the question now...sigh!

 

We had Braised Pork Rice aka Rou Rou Fan at only SGD5. It had all the usual ingredients that you expect from this simple delectable comfort food. We love the Salted Crispy Chicken very much. Thanks for hanging out with me (coming all the way from up Northern side to the Central Eastern side of Singapore). We enjoyed each other’s companionship, and I appreciated it.



The Official Nike website recently had an extra 30% off on their sales items for online members. Free delivery was thrown in as well. Good deal indeed!



I picked up this white/gold sportswear at only SGD69. I received the item within 5days from ordering. Thanks for the smooth delivery via Santa Parcel.



I received a pack of 5 pre-packed Kuching Kolo Mee from Buy Beyond Borders from one of the goodies in my monthly Partibox Subscription.

 

Baby used 2 of pre-packed noodles to make a meal for us on a random weekend for our late breakfast. Instead of using the traditional ingredients for the Kolo Mee, he used whatever ingredients we had in our freezer. Here it goes! We had cocktails hotdogs, shrimp wantons and vegetable dumplings.



I end my post with my random weekday dinner at Menya Kokoru which is located at the 100AM mallWe headed down to town for our dinner after working from home. Now that we have shifted to our new place, heading downtown is a breeze as it was only a 15 minutes drive at most!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA