[product review] Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel + Lip Tattoo by Forencos

I love weekends, as I can put my office work aside and begin to share upon my experiences about the beauty products I have received recently.


After using it for couple of weeks, I am now ready to share with you guys about my experience with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel.



It's a fact that the aqua blue glass bottle is the first thing that attracted me! I love the smell of the gel, it is so divine!


The texture of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is lightweight and oil-free which contains Hyaluronic Acid. It makes it a perfect moisturizer for combination skin as well as for oily skin types.



I start by applying it on my cleansed face as part of my beauty regime, and it absorbed within seconds and instantly added a boost of nourishment to my skin. I could feel the softness and suppleness on my skin on the next day.


I do not feel any sticky feeling after application. There are no skin reactions or breakouts after using it. To be honest, I was pretty worried that it might not be suitable for sensitive skin, but thankfully it turned out pretty well for me!



I personally feel that the moisture level might not be enough for super dry skin types. Oh well, it is still depends on one's personal liking. If you love lightweight oil-free moisturizers for your dry skin, then it might be a right choice for you! Thanks Daily Vanity for sending me the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel!


Lipsticks have always been an important product in my makeup regimen. I keep buying new shades, even though I am still using my current lipstick. Recently, I was sent 2 products from Forencos, their Lip Tattoo Clair Velvet Tint, in Medium Tint #33hearty and in Nudy Tint #19Moss.





I love the packaging, as it looks classy. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is actually a wand-kind of lipstick. It glides on smoothly onto my lips without feeling any dryness.





I’ve tried on many different brands of lip products. After trying the Forencos' Lipsticks, it made me change my view on this product! The texture is pretty good which makes it a good selling point. The Lip Tattoo series lives up to it's name as it stayed well on my lips without staining the mask. Most importantly, the color is still highly visible even after my meal.




After I was sent this product, I actually checked out more of their products via Lazada and I’m 100% a fan of their lipsticks now. You can view their range of products over on their Lazada page: https://www.lazada.sg/shencos-koreaop/for


Comments

I love handcream from Neutrogena

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA