[product review] La Roche-Posay Tolériane Dermallergo Fluid + 4OLN FOREUL - Heart For My Lipstick + Re:NK Cell Luminous Anti-pollution UV Shield (SPF50+ PA+++)

I was happy to be selected by 'Home Tester Club' to do a product review of their ‘La Roche-Posay Tolériane Dermallergo Fluid. It is a daily soothing moisturizer that instantly hydrates and soothes skin irritations. It reduces redness immediately, repairs and protects the skin barrier.


If you have sensitive skin, you know it is difficult to find a product that won’t cause a reaction, and this might just simply annoy you! I am glad to have been introduced to this product that helps me with my woes. 



The Toleriane Dermallergo Fluid reinforces the skin barrier function and provides up to 48h hydration for immediate relief. It has a non-oily fresh fluid texture that leaves skin feeling comfortable.


 

It is great to have a product with simple formulation that actually works well on providing hydration to the skin! It also helps to repair the skin’s barrier and reduce the sensitivity. I love the gentle lightweight soothing fluid formula that is clinically proven to hydrate skin and reduce signs of sensitivity such as dryness, tightness, and itchiness.



I love the non-sticky texture, as it is lightweight. Furthermore, it absorbs rapidly into the skin after application. A single pump is good for the whole face per session, and this will eventually help me to save up on money on using face moisturizers! Best value product ever!



I used it day and night, and it really hydrates my skin and does not cause any irritations on my skin. Now, I'm hooked and I've been recommending this product to my friends and readers who are looking for a face product for their sensitive skin.



To me, it’s a miracle! It is definitely a product to boost up the hydration levels! I do hope my mini review can help to give you guys a better understanding of the product!



I was happy to be selected by '0.8L Singapore' to do a review and they sent me a lipstick from 4OLN FOREUL - Heart For My Lipstick with the Heart-Shaped lipstick with hydrating essence.



4OLN FOREUL - Heart For My Lipstick kept my lips deeply nourished and moisturized. The Silky smooth texture, allowed for easy gliding of the lipstick onto my lips, in order to keep them soft and hydrated without leaving any sticky feeling after application.



I was given the 'Shade05 (calm)', which suited me pretty well as it goes well with the colors of most of my outfits. It has a rich formula with weightless texture. It's now part of my 'Holy Grail' of cosmetics! Lastly, thanks for sending the product over!




I was also happy to be selected by the company '0.8L Singapore' to do another review, and they sent me the following product - 'Re:NK Cell Luminous Anti-pollution UV Shield (SPF50+ PA+++)’



I love the creamy texture of the Re:NK Cell Luminous Anti-pollution UV Shield (SPF50+ PA+++) which provides a dewy finish. It works great alone as well as under makeup. As the last step of my skincare routine, it acts as a shield from the sun and protects my skin against UV rays.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA