[service review] HydraFacial by Tiffanie Khoo Medical Aesthetics (TKMA)

Apart from having a good skincare regime, a facial is arguably also essential in maintaining good skin.  A facial treatment helps to rejuvenate and nourish the face and makes skin appear healthier and younger.



Although a facial can’t treat severe skin issues, it still is a good treatment to add into your routine for skin care. I am very particular in choosing the correct facial treatments for me due to my sensitive skin. I am glad that Tiffanie Khoo Medical Aesthetics (TKMA) arranged a HydraFacial for me.


The HydraFacial is a revolutionary medical treatment which performs 4 distinctive facial rejuvenation procedures in one single 30 minute treatment. It is a 4-step facial treatment that is suitable for all skin types, and it focuses on deep cleansing to remove facial impurities, unclog pores and balance sebum production. It also helps to improve skin texture and reduce fine lines/wrinkles.





The HydraFacial’s patented vortex suction tip which was used by the therapist cleaned out my pores and removed the surface debris from my skin.



The therapist discovered a dry skin condition around my nose area, and after the treatment, it has significantly improved. I am happy to say bye-bye to my annoying peeling skin! My skin didn’t feel dry nor did it leave any reddish looking skin after the treatment. In fact, my skin felt a lot smoother than before!



The HydraFacial is suitable for all skin types, and it focuses on deep cleansing to remove facial impurities, unclog pores and balance sebum production. It also helps to improve skin texture and reduce fine lines/wrinkles. After the treatment, my skin felt really clear, radiant and smooth! I was also surprised at how bright my skin was immediately after.

 


I was also given a little small bag of lovely mini skincare products for try-out! This mini set lasted me for around a week, and my skin actually looked brighter and my complexion looked distinctly more even. Recently, I have even started to go out bare-faced without any makeup whenever I leave home, as I found my skin is now looking healthier and has a natural radiance.



If you're not too sure on where to start with a correct facial treatment to address your skin issue, simply head down to Tiffanie Khoo Medical Aesthetics (TKMA) and seek their professional advice! They offer knowledgeable suggestions which will help you on your path to healthier and clearer skin!



For more information, do check them out as below

 

Tiffanie Khoo Medical Aesthetics (TKMA)

Royal Square at Novena, #13-12, 101 Irrawaddy Road Singapore 329565

 

**********************************

Operating hours

Mon – Fri, 11.00am – 7.30pm

Sat, 10.30am – 4.30pm

Sun & PH: Closed

 

Disclaimer: This post was done in collaboration with Tiffanie Khoo Medical Aesthetics (TKMA) & ScaleMicroInfluencers.com

;-Reviews are based on personal experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA