Anna Sui - Live your Dream

Been eye-ing on the Anna Sui - Live your Dream since last year when launch... BFF's heihei went overseas... He promised to get for me... my fave Anna Sui's fragrance when he got back SGSIN... Here it goes... He kept his promise well... He REALLY got me... This was not the first parfum he got for me... He got me the Paul Smith - Rose parfum last year... Thanks Dave aka heihei!
OMG!! I love the bottle to the bitz
Anna Sui is always one of fave cosmetics branding... Their fragrance and colour products are the BEST! If you are my blog follower, you will know that I have lot of collection for Limited Edition items from Anna Sui... Cos my Baby knows that I am a huge fan of Anna Sui and he will get their products for me on occasion days/dates...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA