Phytomer Loots

BFF got me 2 trial kits from Phytomer from Luxasia Sales... They were insane cheap! Great deals for new user... It's time to reveal the goodness of Phytomer...
-------------------------------
As a Phytomer user myself... I heart the Phytomer Rose Visage Toning Cleansing Lotion... This toner is alcohol free & very gentle for the skin.. My skin feel hydrated and supple after using it and I love the rose for scent to the bits! (Too bad, I was late... OOS when I was there... guess what this fave product of mine is selling @ SGD40 for 1000ml... I heart-break when I heard that... OMG! I missed the great deal... Such a great value for money)

Radiant Complexion Program

Vegetal Exfoliant with Natural Enzymes - 15ml & Energizing Oxygenating Serum - 15ml

Silky Body Program

Toning Body Scrub with Marine Salt Cristals - 30ml & Ultra Nourishing Body Cream - 30ml
Thanks ya for getting me the loots... Love them loads!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA