MAYBE BABY HOT DATE

I won a pair of complimentary pairs of movie tickets for The Last Airbender (2D), screening on Saturday August 7 @ Cathay Cineleisure... thru FB EA Fanpage - The magic hat draw... Thanks EA & the magic hand...

This event is run by Wedding & Travel Magazine and supported by MCYS. It is ONLY opened to couples aged between 21 and 39... The package contains 2 movie tickets, free popcorn, complimentary drinks and a goodie bag + speech presentation - "From Fear to Flourish" by David Lock - Founder and Managing Director - Arrows with Soul Pte Ltd...

Baby & I attended this event @ Orchard Cineleisure, Level 6... We queued to do our registration... Goodies bag was given to us once we done...


The speech presentation by David Lock was pretty interesting and hilarious at times... All I had to say is that I do agreed with him on some facts that he has pointed them out during his speech.... He did bring out some problems about modern working adults like us... His talk was kinda of lengthy so towards the end of his talk... I was kinda of bore (discreetly)....

After the talk, we filled up the feedback form in-exchange for 2 cans of coke and big resealable pack of popcorn... Courteous from Cathay & I love children... Thanks ya!

The Last Airbender was at the last segment of the Maybe Baby event... This movie is directed by M. Night Shyamalan... Hopefully not another disappointment after "The Happening" in 2008... 'Keeping my fingers cross'.

I will post my movie review in a separate post... Stay tune!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA