iYaz and Kevin Lyttle Showcase 2010

I won a pair of tickets to watch 'LIVE' iYaz and Kevin Lyttle @ Fort Canning Park... Ms Natasha Loh from The Butter Factory delivered this piece of good news for me via email and she made simple for me to pick up my tickets on the event day itself... Thanks Nat! *HUGS*... OMG! I'm on cloud nine now...

For a 1-night only concert by R&B sensations iYaz - 'Replay' and Kevin Lyttle - 'Turn Me On'... Exclusively in Singapore!

iYaz & Kevin Lyttle Showcase Concert
Venue : Fort Canning Park
Time : 2000-2300hrs ; Wednesday, 18/August 2010

Can't wait to catch them 'LIVE' @ Fort Canning Park... with my Baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA