Lotree from Korea

Window-shopping @ ALT - Heeren... This counter caught my attention... due to the packaging was rather similar with Urban Decay.... Friendly SA went up to me to introduce the products to me... This is Korean branding - Lotree...

Was given a brochure to read up about their products and a sachet of their most 'Best Selling' product - SPF 21 BB Primer Tinted Control Base... As per the say in the brochure... This is 3-in-1 BB cream is a make-up base foundation which can naturally cover the blemish and skin imperfections. SPF21 protects the skin from the ultra violet rays and contain natural ingredients to maintain skin's moisture and helps regeneration of the skin...

Sound wonderful... I want to use it soon.. and see the results on my skin.. Stay tune for my review on this lovely BB cream....
----------------------------------

Do check out their webbie for more information - http://www.jayeonmiyin.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA