Can Cam X Jill Stuart

After my brow session, took a lift from Louie to Bugis Junction... Thanks ya! Picked up the copy of Can Cam - Oct from Kino - Bugis... This mag come along my fave Jill Stuart supplement... The flowery shimmer pouch - H11CM X W14CM + Furry ball charm...
I love the girlish furry charm to the MAX!! I want to use it as a bag charm...

About this pouch features in the mag....

This pouch can be used in many ways to keep my belongings... Pretty versatile... The only cons for this pouch is the material... I am allergy to the material :( It makes my palms sweat... How?? Think I will still be using it... Cos I heart Jill Stuart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA