Sweet X Loewe

My colleagues - Zam & Rina went over to Kinokuniya - Bugis during lunchie hours... They helped me to get a copy of In Red Sept issue with lovely supplement - Light Pinky Loewe Tote Bag... Long waiting... The measurement read as H21cm X W35cm X D14cm.... A pretty roomy tote bag... Simple yet classy design... Love it loads!...
Check out the latest fragrance from Loewe - Natural Spray... This chic bottle design - Simple yet classy just like the tote bag....

Look out people... If you like Anna Sui.... dun miss the Sept issue of Sweet come with Anna Sui Black Shimmery Tote Bag - H17cm X W20cm X D10cm and Anna Sui Straw Bag - H20cm X W15cm X D7cm... Will be arriving @ Kino Bookstores by next week...
More GWPs to look out...
October issue of Sweet come with Large CHER SHORE - Colourful texts on the tote bag - H31.5cm X W41cm X D13cm....
Out in store - 2010 Autumn & Winter Collection Mook - Kitson... come with a tote bag - H23cm x W33.5cm X D11cm and the pouch - H12cm X W17cm X D5cm... I am huge fan of Kitson....
Came across this Duo Blusher from Jill Stuart inside the magazine... OMG! I fall head over heel for it... I want it! I will get it from HKHKG as I am going in November this year... Jill Stuart, I heart you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA