Pooch Day @ CDM

It's been a long time since Coco went for doggy event... Baby & I decided to bring her to the Pooch Day @ CDM as a her reward for being a good girl all this while... Doggy bags were given to the 1st 100 doggies...

Upon reaching... Baby & I did our registration... Friendly staffs from CDM passed me some water for Coco... courtesy from Eagle Pack... and I was told that I can bring the grey pet water bottle home... ^-^

Weather was scorching... We ordered our drinks first while waiting for Lynn and Louie together with their two bois... I got Watermelon Juice for Baby, while I had Snapple - Pink th Lemonade... We celebrated Yang Yang's Barkday there too... Thanks Lynn for the wonderful cake from Icing Room - Ion... The cake taste great... Sorry Yang Yang... The cake is not meant for poochies... Hahaha!

Yang Yang with his barkday cake!!

Lynn's two Bois - Tazy & Yang Yang

My Baobei - Coco...

My 2 treasures in life...

Mummy loves Coco...

Coco's doggy bag from the event... Thanks Pet Lovers Centre (PLC), Eagle Pack & CDM... for the wonderful baggy...

Burp! - Natural Chew Stick & Calci-Bones

Hery Laboratoires Shampooing 20ml & Polis Longs & Isle of Dog Coature Conditioner 30ml

Sample Kibbles Pack - Eagle Pro - Holistics Life Lamb & Rice Protein + Fish 4 Dogs - Salmon Small Bite..

$10 gift voucher for Grooming Service from PLC, a roll of Poo Bags from PLC, White Beary Hp charm, CDM Dog Tag with Chain & Fish Shape Rubber Toy...

Thanks CDM for the invite once again... Trio of us enjoyed ourselves very much there... Looking forward for more pooch events in the coming future...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA