All about the good things around me

My besties (Terence, Andrew and TZ) enjoyed themselves during the Heineken Green Room party, as the
iconic Heineken Green Room (HGR) celebrated their 10th year anniversary by taking the partygoers back to

where it all began, Zouk Singapore. It was definitely an evening of spectacular sights and sound for the trio.
 
BACK TO WHERE THE HEART IS
 

Terence brought back a gift from the Heineken Green Room party for me...


It was a headset from Heineken... Thanks so much!!



Entering Jess Baby's music world, where only rhythm lives....  


The headset looked pretty stylish in their signature color, green, and I love it :)



I can't imagine my life without music, as it completes me. I believe that it will accompany me decades after decades.


I was heading to vivo City to meet my besties... *Cam-whore* We attended the HYPEd Up 2012 which was held at Wave House, Sentosa.


We were within the first 200 people to reach Wave House, and we received a goodie bag each upon entering the premises....


Yes, each folded flyer pig represents 1 person, which means I met up with 4 people at Wave House for the event, and they were Linda, Terence, Andrew and TZ.


We played a small game among ourselves, as we were competing with one another, to see who was the fastest to fold up the flying pig. It was pretty fun and challenging.


Wave House is well-known for their delicious thin crust pizza. We ordered 12-inch Hoisin Roast Duck Thin Crust Pizza and a basket of French Fries…


Like the past years, flea markets were part of the highlights...


I got a glittering sweet pink ribbon dust cap for my iphone from one of the vendors during the event... 


The dust cap REALLY suits my casing = All about pink affair... Hahaha!!


Time to shop for more, as Watsons commended their private sales in mid August 2012... I got my loots during the massive sales. My damage was SGD48.


RACHEL K Mineral Color Control Blemish Balm Pressed Powder was going for 1-for-1 @ SGD38, so I picked up the special offer as I need to replenish my compact powder too...


It is a  4-in-1 makeup foundation, a natural mineral makeup concealer and with SPF15 protection.


Rimmel special bundle sales at only SGD10... There were 5 items in the bundle - Lycra Pro Lacquer (#370 Reality Chic), Exaggerae Waterproof Eye Definer (#290 Precious Gold), Stay Matte Foundation (#103 True Ivory), Max Volume Flash Waterproof Mascara and Stay Matte Dual Action Concealer (#030 Classic Beige)


Closer look: Stay Matte Foundation


Closer look: Stay Matte Dual Action Concealer


Closer look: Max Volume Flash Waterproof Mascara


 I always have a fetish for Japanese snacks, as the cute and creative packaging never fails to make my day... I saw this wide selection of Japanese foodie at NTUC Finest, Bukit Timah Plaza...


Without second thought, Baby got me two boxes featuring Rilakkuma...


OMG!! The inner packaging is as cute as the outer. I cannot bear myself to tear the foiled packet, as it looked so sweet and lovely... It contains butter-flavored Pretz. Every pretz tasted great, and I can't stop popping more into my mouth. *Once you start, you can't stop*


It has become one of my favorites tea-time snack, and what's yours? Do share with me your favorite snacks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA