My lovely weekend with loot and food...

We drove in to JB, Malaysia to our favorite food haunt, Restoran Yit Foh for a wonderful meal on a random weekend, our cravings were satisfied by this plate of delicious Wanton Mee and a big bowl of Wanton Soup.

 
The QQ noodles tasted really good with the seasoning sauce. They blended well with each other. The freshly home-made Cha Siew and preserved green chilli are worth the mentioning too... OM!! The piping hot soup with generous portion of wantons makes one drool away, and the wantons tasted great but I loved the soup so much that I asked for another serving of soup.
 
 
  A cheap eat in JB that makes us feel ‘shiok’ after the meal...
 
 
Shopping has become my favorite past-time! The main REASON I LOVE SHOPPING, is because buying things I desire makes me thrilled... As my previous post, I mentioned that music complete my life, and I live my life for music... 


Baby got me a pair of beats by dr.dre Monster IN-EAR...

 
I have a fetish for rings, especially with retro and cute graphic designs, and here I go pampering myself with 3 different shapes and design rings

 
I got a popular character from Sesame Street, Elmo round-faced vintage ring...

 

It looked so cute on my finger, I am completely in love with this ring.
 

I got another cube-faced vintage ring with a cutesy owl design... I love the contrast of colors (pink and green)


 
 Pop Art owl design with vintage frame, makes it looks 'hip' even though you are no longer in that era.
 
 
Lastlly,  I got a rectangular-faced vintage ring with another Retro owl design, and I am totally smitten by the 'long-y' shape... Perfect match for a causal gathering with friends...  


 
Rectangular shape rings are pretty popular among teenagers and young working adults, as they bring out the classy-ness of the shapey fingers one's has...
 

Presenting the three different shapes of rings in one go... Which one do you like best?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA