Exploring Jess Baby's space

On a random Sunday, Baby and I went to Bugis+ for dinner, and while we were heading up for more food joints on the 4th floor, there was a Singtel Mio roadshow going on. We were stopped by the ONE ASIA TV promoters as they are promoting the new Korean drama series, My Love from the Star.



They gave away drama premiums to ONE ASIA TV facebook’s fans, and I got mine too... Hahaha!!


Baby and I took some photos at the photo booth before we left the roadshow for our dinner at Ramen Champion...



Ramen Champion, the ONE-STOP place for Ramen Junkies, and both Baby and I tried the Bario Ramen.


Bario Ramen uses thick noodles instead of the normal thin noodles, and the broth tasted awesome. All I can say is it's delicious and rich, and it is definitely worth my 2 thumbs up. I think I will never go to other Ramen joints at Ramen Champion at Bugis+, as I ONLY love Bario Ramen...


Last year, I won a Red Bull Hamper through The Red Bull 'Real Singapore Heroes' Campaign blogging contest, and I took a half day from work to collect the hamper from Allswell Trading. Among the items from the hamper, I like the Power Bank best!


Thanks RED BULL for the wonderful hamper!!

RKM actitives include shopping, exploring new food joints and of course include some interesting and adventurous places in Singapore. The HSBC Treetop Walk is located at the MacRitchie Reservoir Park, and it is the highlight of several long hiking routes in MacRitchie that brings the hikers through different stages of mature secondary forest. 


CHICKISSLOVE.COM is a online fashion destination, one stop to discover many blogshop brands in just one click. Recently, CHICKISSLOVE.COM opened a retail shop at CT HUB which is located at Kallang Avenue, and they are now conducting a massive sale from SGD5 onwards. I dropped by and I picked up some CNY loots from the sales...


Mommy got me a lip gloss for my birthday, and there is a on/off button for torch light and side bar mirror for convenience when applying the gloss on lips. Thanks Mommy for the gift!!


I hereby end my post with my 'Super Hero Baby', as he impersonated the Green Lantern for his company D&D, and he won consolation prize during the best dressed competition. He is always my Super Hero!!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA