I love Tokyo Disneyland!!

My wonderful experience in Tokyo Disneyland continues…



 
We headed down to Fantasyland, and we went to 'It’s a Small World’. Upon entering, I felt like I was in a whimsical world! Everything looked so beautiful and colorful.


 
 
We came across the ‘Queen of Hearts’, but sad to say, it was a Banquet Hall, serving food whereas the one in Paris Disneyland was an actual attraction for people to walk through a maze and view the decoration from the universe of Alice in Wonderland.

 
 
We didn’t take the ride from Alice’s Tea Party, as it was more for the kids. 



 
We went to the Cinderella’s Fairy Tale Hall, and I love the interior very much.
 





 
I love the Classic Glass Slipper from the fairy tale of Cinderella
 
As it was Easter when we were in Tokyo Disneyland, there was a special event, Hippity-Hoppity Springtime. This parade celebrated the fun of Easter and Springtime with Disney friends and lots of Easter Bunnies.

 
The parade was terrific and I shall let my photos do the talking…









 
We visited Mickey’s House and we had a good time at his place!
 





 
 
Do not miss the spectacular night-time parade, Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights. Million of dazzling lights lit up and followed the magical tunes of Disney music!

 
I got something back a part of memories from Tokyo Disneyland for keep-sake! It was a Limited Edition Egg Easter Mickey ornament.

 
We left Tokyo Disneyland with a satisfy smile as we really enjoyed our day at the park. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA