Sales loots from Belief + Jess Baby's corner

Months ago, I went to a Korean skincare and cosmetics private sale, and picked up some items. I spen- about SGD50ish for my loots.


 
I picked up a retail-sized 160ml Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist and 2 trial kits (normal and dry skin) from Belief.

 
 
 Each set consist of 7-pc items.

 
The only different between these 2 kits are the toner and moisturizing cream a.k.a 'The True Cream'

 
Bergamot Herbal Extract (green text) for Normal skin ; Witch Hazel Herbal Extract (pink text) for Dry skin

 
Aqua Bomb is for Normal skin ; Moisturizing Bomb is for Dry skin

 
FACE it Styling Gel Auto Liner

 
MAKE ME STAR Glittering Gel Liner
 
Upon checking out the selected items at the sales events, I was given a handful of samples to try out!
 
 
On a random weekend, Baby and I met up for lunch, and I was craving for Pho, so we decided to go for Vietnam fix. We settled at my favorite Vietnamese restaurant, NamNam Noodle Bar which is located at Suntec City Basement. After my fulfilling lunch, we headed up to the newly re-opened ToyRus for some window shopping. I was surprised to see the mascots/characters from the popular cartoon network series, Adventure Time.
 
The boy, Finn and his best friend and adoptive brother, Jake who is a dog with magical powers that allow him to change shape, shrink or grow at will. I took a photo with Finn and Jake for keepsake.

 
Baby got a Star Wars figure for himself as there was a 50% promotion going on when we were there. He paid only SGD29, and it was quite a steal for such a big figure!

 
Playtime for Coco, as w brought her to attend the pet event, C.U @ Scape which was organized by Clubpets.

 
She had fun mingling with other doggies. Thanks so much for lovely pet goodies from Clubpets and Pawfection. 

 
I end my post with my childhood favorite cartoon character, My Little Pony. Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA