Happy Bark Day Coco + Lovely X'mas pressie

Coco is a January furkid, and this January she turned 9 years old! Time really flies! She came into my life way back in 2006 when she was just a 3-month old puppy, and now she has entered her senior age!
 
Coco's age is catching up with her, and medical check-ups have to be done more regularly, to the point where doctors are recommending me to bring her twice in a year, instead of once. I was glad to hear from the vet that Coco has an ideal weight for her breed group, and everything is fine for her except for her poor dental care. I regret that I did not practice proper dental care for her during her early age, as scaling treatments was something I wasn't familiar with until recently, and now unfortunately it is rather late for her, and I do not want to run the risk of anything happen due to her old age. Therefore, I have to brush her teeth regularly in order to get rid of excess tartar, but there's no significant improvement. I guess I will have to maintain even more regular brushing to achieve a bare minimum level of dental health for her!
 
HAPPY BARKDAY, COCO!
 
  
Back to her outing on her Bark-Day, I decided to bring her to do some walking at East Coast Park (ECP).
 
 
After walking for a few Kilometres, we chilled out at Sand Bar, and I was glad that it was a pet friendly bistro.
  
 
Coco looks as adorable as before, and she is always my lovable furkid ever! This is her trick for asking for treats, paw shake!
 
 
 
Always remember: To us, she/he may be just a dog ; to them, we are her/his everything. 

 
We ordered a bucket of 3 bottles of Laos Beer, and a beer snack of Fried Whitebait to accompany it. The damage was SGD34.

 
Recently, I just got my hair colored at my usual hairdo haunt, Papilio Hair Salon on a random Saturday. I got to know this place way back in either 2008 or 2009 through the 'Flowerpod' forum. I paid SGD120 for a coloring hair service which includes treatment and trimming.
 
 
I was given 2 bottles of Goldwell Color Lock Serum, and this is what  I like about Papilio as the lady boss, Mary gives freebies to her patrons upon making payment. As per Mary, this intensive serum is for one-time usage, and it will keep the color intact for a longer period. 
 
 
Lastly, I met up my good friend, Samantha for our New Year's dinner which was supposed to be X'mas dinner due to she was away for holiday during Christmas period. We had our meal at Spuds & Aprons at Faber Peak. Here are my gift from Japan and Korea from her which I appreciate very much! Thanks for remembering me always!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA