[Picturesque post] Calvin Klein Jeans X ELLE Singapore + California Pizza Kitchen

Xue-er aka Poppy invited me to join her for an evening fashion show with cocktails that showcased the latest collection of Calvin Klein Jeans at the Westgate Mall.




 
I picked up some fashion tips from Celebrity Fashion Guru, Trey Wong, and we were also treated to view the latest collection from CK Jeans.













 
Thanks Poppy for the invite, and I had a fruitful evening by indulging on the wines as well as fashion related knowledge.
 
 
 
Tracy, Fif, Jasmine, Meryl, Sweetie and Yours Truly had a dinner date at California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) at the Forum Shopping Mall. It was a nice place for a decent and simple meal in the Orchard area.

 
With the help from the Entertainer App, we saved quite a bit of money for our dinner, as all our orders were on a 1-for-1 basis.

 
I preferred the Peking Duck Thin Crust Pizza, as the roasted duck meat tasted good and the crispy wonton skin were pretty addictive too.

 
Another recommendation from CPK was the Kung Pao Spaghetti. It is a true fusion dish and each mouthful was pleasant. Most of my friends and myself included, loved this dish, as the pasta was cooked to perfection and al dente!

 
We ordered a total of 6 main courses and the damage was about SGD15 per person. We had a wonderful dinner chatting about everything under the sun with one another. Lastly, thanks for the night date, and it was a great gathering indeed!


 
 
After our meal, we took many random photos together at the outside of the mall, against the beautiful Christmas decorations.
 


 
 
I end my post with my latest loots from Etude House! I picked up a sebum control powder - Be Clear Pact which is retailing at SGD14 and a PLAY 101 Color Eyeliner Pencil at a discount price for only SGD6.
 

 
Lastly, I insert a random wefie photo of Jasmine and I against the beautiful Christmas decoration background located at Marina Square.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA