[RKM loves weekends] Sunday Brunch + Random-ness

If you are looking for a decent weekend Tim Sum fix, which is affordable at the same time, then you should not give 'Shi Wei Xian' a miss! It is nestled in a small coffee-shop located at Block 119 Aljunied Avenue.

They ONLY open on weekends and public holidays and this practice has been on-going for many years.

 
We ordered Char Siew Chee Cheong Fun (Steamed Rice Roll with BBQ Pork Filling) which was freshly steamed and tasted delicious! 

 
Ham Sui Kor has been my favorite since I was a teenager. It looked normal (not appealing) to me but the taste betrayed the exterior look. The texture of the outside skin was chewy and sweet at the same time, and this complimented well with the savory filling, which tasted awesome! 

 
I love Steamed Pork Ribs with Chopped Chilis, and this is a MUST-ORDER for me! It is always my To-Get comfort food in every Tim Sum meal. Baby and I love the BBQ Pork Buns very much as well, and the Lotus Leaf Glutinous Rice was also definitely one of the better ones I've tried so far. The damage was SGD19.
 
 
Taiwan has become a popular holiday destination among Singaporeans. I have 2 friends who went to Taiwan in October for holidays. They both got me something during their individual trips.

 
Thanks Linda for the black stockings, and of course my lovely colleague, Joanne who brought me some lovely gifts from Taiwan too.

 
HERO IN DA HOUSE!!!

 
Lately Baby has been into Cosplay, and this is his latest stint as the Black Ranger from The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! See you at the AFA 2015 at Suntec Convention Centre

 
 
[Fan-struck] Random wefie with my Super Number 1 Hero! 

 
I end my post with my latest weekend OOTD at Resorts World Sentosa (RWS). 


 
I picked up my bottom from RefashSG at City Plaza and it cost me less than SGD10. The top was from Temt which I got it from Watertown's Brand Outlet Centre from Perth, at a steal price of AUD4.95! The shoes was a gift, courtesy from ECCO
 
 
 
Recently, I picked up 2 characters from Disney's line of Tsum Tsum Motor Cars Series, for myself and Baby, as we are huge fans of Disney's Tsum Tsum

 
Lastly, Baby and I got the opportunity to attend the Affordable Art Fair (AAF) 2015, all thanks to Nick A! Thanks for the invites, appreciate loads! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA