[Picturesque post] Fossil X ELLE Singapore + Ambush

Meryl extended her invite to me to 'The Gift Curiously This Holiday with Fossil', and it was held at Suntec City Mall. Prior to the event, I met up Meryl for dinner at Nam Nam at the basement of Suntec City.



The event area was well setup and there were 2 section for both 'Him' & 'Her', as well as a photo booth!

 
I tried my luck to take part the Instagram contest by taking a nice photo of my own decorated flat-lay photo.








 
I learnt some fashion tips from Celebrity Fashion Stylist, Keith Png. I also had an additional treat as I got  to see the latest collection from Fossil.



Thanks Meryl for the invite, and I enjoyed the fashion presentation very much. Not to forget the little gift from FOSSIL X ELLE which was rendered to every invitee after the end of the event.


Baby and I settled at Ambush for our dinner which is located at Plaza Singapura on a random weekday.


I ordered a Crispy Chicken Pasta, and I topped up additional SGD5 for soup of the day and hot tea. The Clam Chowder tasted good!


We shared a side, Curry Wurst along with our mains.

As usual, Baby had Ambush Paella and the rice was well-cooked on tomato sauce and very flavorful. The damage was comfort to our pockets! Nice servings with decent damages, what's more can I ask for?



 
I end my post with my recent hauls which I treated myself to for working hard in 2015. They might seem very ordinary, but they are my favorite fashion items/must-have wardrobe essentials.


I picked up a pair of gold-shiny loafers and point hat from REDEYE! Don't they look awesome??


Thanks for hopping by my humble space!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA