[Althea Korea] My beauty haul via Althea App

Althea Korea was founded in 2015, and it is a premier online beauty website that one can purchase authentic K-Beauty products at an affordable price! All orders are shipped directly out from Korea to your doorstep!
 

 
To celebrate this festive season, Althea Korea has released Holiday Boxes in 3 different sizes (S/M/XL) for purchase! In addition to this, there are also many other exciting promotions, deals and giveaways too.
 
 
Recently, Althea Korea launched their long-awaited Mobile App for shoppers to shop on the go. With the app, it allows shoppers to shop conveniently anywhere, anytime, while allowing for users to get the latest updates on new arrivals, sales and special promotions. It is now free for download on both iOS and Android systems.
 
 
I did my early Christmas shopping via the Althea App, and I felt that the app was designed for easy usage was a breeze in navigating. I had a hassle-free online shopping experience with Althea Korea! In conjunction with the launch of the App, Althea Korea will be giving out an exclusive promo-code for shoppers to use on their first purchase via the app service. Simply key in the special code before checking out for payment to enjoy SGD10 off with every SGD30 purchase! The code is valid till the end of this year, so do make your orders now!


 
I ordered my product and my package arrived within a week, I was very impressed as it is the busy festive seasons now, yet I still got my delivery fairly quickly. I love how efficient the delivery was and all my items were nicely bubble packed in a limited edition holiday box!


 
 
Below were my loots which I ordered…
 
 
Believe It Powder Pact

 
 
Witch’s Pouch Selfie Like Shot Dual Lipstick – Selfie Coral&Red
 

 

  
 

Tony Moly New Delight Tony Tint – Orange Cha Cha
  
 
Healing Tea Garden Tea Tree Cleansing Water - The Saem
 
 
 
Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Mist - Natural Republic
 
 
It’s My Bong Tint – And Coral
 

 
 
 
My entire haul cost less than SGD50, and best thing about it was that it arrived safely! Christmas is just around the corner, but its still never too late to shop or replenish your beauty products!
 
Happy Shopping with Althea Korea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA