[random] Porridge Buffet + Dinner at Char

Recently, Baby and I found an affordable place for having a Teochew Porridge Buffet. On a random Friday, we went to the Crystal Café, Orchard Grand Court which is located along Killiney Road to have our TGIF dinner.

 
Though the spread is kinda small, but the quality of the food was pretty decent. Thanks my Rock, Baby for the dinner! 

 
My perfect weekend is to spend quality time with my Rock, Baby, as I can't get enough of him LOL! 
 
Starbucks is our favorite haunt for afternoon tea, so we always end up spending our RKMoments there. Nothing beats having our favorite Chai Tea and Bagel with Cheese Cream. Oh well, life's good and blessed! 

 
After a long hiatus, I finally re-visited Char Casual Dining. I still remember the last time I visited their Guillemard Road joint before they decided to re-locate to current location, Jalan Besar Road. Lucily enough, it is now nearer from my house! 

 
As usual, we ordered the Triple Roast Platter, but discovered that the price had gone up significantly as compared to what we had paid for at the old previous location. 

 
We also ordered the Three Treasures Vegetables and the 'Soup of the Day', Salted Duck Soup. Baby ended his dinner with a pint of beer. The damage was pretty hefty, as we paid SGD70. 


 
I was surprised to receive an early Christmas gift from my lady boss. Thanks for the yummy cookies from Crabtree & Evelyn


 
I end my post with a pack of Totally Random Playing Cards from TEE-SAURUS. Thanks for sending it to me, as it makes a perfect companion this festive seasons and my forth-coming holidays. These cards are also handy props for selfies and group photos. 
 
Do get your pack at www.tee-Saurus.com at SGD14.90! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA