Simply Her X Hush Puppies Styling Workshop + random-ness

After a 3-month hiatus, I re-visited Cucina Italian Restaurant's outlet at the Aperia Mall. Baby and I love this mall very much as it is very quiet and we can find what we want to eat and buy most of the time. Most importantly, it is very near to my house!
 

 
Currently, they are having an 1-for-1 promotion all day special for both Lunch and Dinner! Therefore, baby and I decided to have our Sunday dinner at Cucina!

 
 
We ordered a Pizza and Vongole Linguine to share between us. I love the amount of clams that were added to the pasta, and the pizza tasted fabulous. 


 
Apart from the mains, we also ordered a sharing portion of Fried Calamari Rings. We had a delightful meal and the food quality was excellent too.

 
Being a reader of Simply Her Magazine, together with Jasmine, we attended the Styling Workshop that was organised by Hush Puppies, and the event was held at Great World City. They are having special deals exclusively at the Great World City retail outlet, and I took this opportunity to do some Christmas shopping during the event.
 
Apart from picking up new fashion tips at the workshop, all attendees were given a generous shopping special deal at 20% + 20% off storewide.
 
 
I picked up the sweet light pink sling bag at only SGD31-ish. What a deal!

 
Thanks Hush Puppies for the freebies (2017 calendar, a pair of bedroom slippers and shoes-bag)!



 
Jasmine and I met up with our respective partners for dinner at Great World City, after the event ended. All of us had a carving for ramen, so we settled at Ramen Champion for our Ramen Feast.

 
We ended our night with a sweet note at Starbucks. We enjoyed the 1-for-1 Festive Drinks, Sips of Cheer as they are celebrating their 20th Anniversary.    

 
I love spending my weekend with my Baby, and last weekend, we went to AMK Hub for some retail therapy as I wanted to buy a pair of white Velcro sneakers to replace my current canvas white shoes that I picked up from Target during my last trip to Melbourne in September. 
 
 
Christmas is around the corner, and there are many Christmas décor in the mall. I took a photo with traditional Christmas staple decorations, 'Nutcrackers'! My OOTD!

 
I end my post with my favorite childhood cartoon characters from My Little Pony! They were performing a ‘LIVE’ show at Suntec!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA