My CNY celebration

捞鱼生 is essential during the CNY period, as we Chinese believe that tossing of Yu Sheng will bring good luck for the coming New Year.
 
Every year, like before, Baby needs to go back to KL, M'sia to visit his relatives, and therefore, we had our mini reunion celebration before he left Singapore on the CNY Eve. We went to our favorite eatery place, Dian Xiao Er.

 
Obviously, we could not miss on our favorite Signature Angelica Herbal Roasted Duck. In addition to this, we had the Soup of the Day, and a Stir Fried Baby Kai Lan with Lime.
 
 
I had a simple yet harmonious reunion dinner with my family on the eve of CNY, with another round of Yu Sheng after the reunion dinner! 

 
On the first day of CNY, my family and I went to visit my aunt's place at Tampines. I had my lunch before heading to the airport to catch my flight to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to join Baby and his relatives for dinner.
 
I was pretty excited to fly by myself for the second time! I did the self-check-in for my Jetstar flight at the kiosk at in Terminal 1. It took 45mins to reach the destination, and Baby picked me up from KLIA2. 

 
GONG XI FA CAI

 
I had dim sum brekkie at Tim Ho Wan which is located at 1-Utama with Baby's Mommy, Brother and his relatives. 

 
I did some shopping at 1-Utama, and I picked up a few tops from Padini for my 开工大吉 on the fourth day of CNY. Apart from the tops, I also picked up some chokers from Lovisa at 3 for RM45! 

 
We had our lunch at Madam Kwan's which is also located at 1-Utama, as Baby misses the restaurant's signature Nasi Bojari. We had a nice meal and the damage was about RM85.

 
We made a little fortune during the Blackjack session at Uncle Mike's place. 

 
We had a simple brekkie before heading to the airport for our Singapore home-bound flight from KL on the third day of CNY. 

 
Baby brought my folks for simple, yet homely CNY Day 3 Dinner at Chinatown Point. 

 
I end my post with some gifts I received from my lovely friends. 

 
Jia Ying picked up a lot of goodies for me during her Seoul trip in January.  

 
Joanne also got me some beauty products from her Seoul holiday in December last year.

 
Poppy got me some souvenirs from her recent trips last year to Seoul and Australia + a belated X'mas gift.


 
Lastly, Meryl picked up a beautiful choker from China during her lay-over. Thanks and I love it very much! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA