[random-ness] All about Jess Baby

Recently, I went to dye my hair at Papilio Salon, and this is my new look after the hair services.

 
Every year, on 'Yuan Xiao', the last day of Chinese New Year, Baby and I will head to a Chinese eatery place/restaurant to celebrate and to conclude the new year. However, this year is different, as Auntie Vi and Baby invited me to their house for lunch instead!

 
Auntie Vi whipped up some delicious food, and every dish tasted yummy. Among all, I love the Fish Maw Stew the best! Thanks Auntie Vi for the wonderful home-cooked lunch.

 
I had a craving for Fried Carrot Cake, so Baby brought me to Bukit Timah Food Centre on a random weekend. Yes! It still tastes as good as before.

 
Last weekend, we drove in to JB, Malaysia for some grocery shopping, and we settled at our favorite eatery place, Restoran Yit Foh which is located at Taman Century.

 
Our wonderful weekend brekkie was satisfied by a plate of delicious Wanton Mee and a big sharing Bowl of Wanton Soup! I love the QQ noodles which tasted awesomely good, and the generous portion was a plus point for us to visit them regularly. 

 
A week ago, I met up Shirley, a Malaysian Lifestyle Blogger who works as an expat in Singapore for dinner at Masizzim Korean Restaurant, 313 Somerset. We ordered the popular Beef Soy Stew, Anchovy Rice Ball, Steamed Fluffy Egg and Squid & Leek Pancake. I am glad that she enjoyed the food very much, and the damage was SGD60.

 
Though we are already coming to the end of February, I am still receiving belated birthday gifts from my lovely friends! I'm very touched that my friends remember my birthday, and still pass me gifts even though my birthday in January!

 
Thanks Buddy for the lovely gift and hand-written small note!

 
I end my post with a throw-back New Year’s Day dinner at Taste of Thailand, which located at Yishun industrial area.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA