[random] Soi 19 Thai Wanton Mee + Chanel Coco Game Center

I spend almost all of my weekends now with my Baby Hubby at the comfort of our Woodlands home, and as usual we had our usual weekend brekkie with Mum Vi. This time, we went to Kowloon Hong Kong Dim Sum which is located along the Yio Chu Kang area. We ordered the usual dim sum items, and they tasted pretty decent! We will definitely come back again to fulfil our Dim Sum craving.
 
 

 
Thanks my lovely bestie Meryl! She bought me this cute pocket-sized anti-bacterial hand gel from Bath & Body Works during her recent flight to Honolulu, Hawaii!


 
My CSR team had a lunch gathering with Boss B to welcome our new colleague Ivy into our 'customer service/sales family'! We settled for a luncheon at 'Eat at Seven - Enbu', which is located at Suntec City Sky Garden. Thanks Boss B for lunch! 

 
Ring earrings are extremely popular among the ladies in the United States of America. I picked up quite a few pairs during my recent holiday there. Check out my LOTD, which features a pair of Super Big Earrings from Steve Madden. I couldn't believe that I only got them at USD 2.99!! OMG, what a steal!

 
I finally got to try out the popular Soi 19 Thai Wanton Mee which is located at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5. The noodles are signature Thai-Styled Wanton Mee, which has no black or brown sauce, and no sambal chili. Each order comes with thin and springy egg noodles which are topped off with char siew, fried wantons and vegetables. At Soi 19, you can help yourself to a free-flow of crispy pork lard, dried chilli flakes and fish sauce. Each bowl costs about SGD4, which in my opinion, is a tad expensive for the small sized portion. Big eaters/those who are very hungry, might not be satisfied with the small bowl, hence the larger SGD5 bowl which contains a significantly larger amount of noodles and ingredients might be more worthwhile!
 
  My verdict: pretty decent taste but a little too pricey to pay for such serving portion given. 



 
Another LOTD on a Saturday! This is a off-shoulder flowery top from Temt, and the long earrings I had on were picked up from NYC's HMM. These earrings cost only USD3 during a clearance sale!

 
I visited Chanel's 2018 pop up event, Coco Game Center which was located at The Luxe Art Museum. I love the nostalgic theme of the video game arcade!
 
 
 
Upon reaching the premises, we were given our player starter kit which consisted of 2 game tokens and a drink ticket to redeem a slushie at the bar.
 



 
The UFO catcher is really popular among the crowd, and you can win yourself a trial size hand cream if you are skilful/lucky. Oh well, tough luck for me, as my claw gave away and let go of the ball halfway through! 

 
I had a great limited time only arcade-themed beauty experience. Thanks for the sample product as well as the button badge! 

 
I end my post with a plate of delicious Fried Beancurd stuffed with Shrimp Paste, and each piece tasted awesomely good! 

Comments

Fennycia Lim said…
sabung ayam live streaming indonesia
Taruhan Sabung Ayam S128 - SV388
Bonus 10% Deposit Pertama / Cashback 5% - 10%
Yuk Gabung Bersama Bolavita Di Website bolavita1.com
Untuk Info, Bisa Hubungi Customer Service Kami ( SIAP MELAYANI 24 JAM ) :
Telegram : +62812-2222-995 / https://t.me/bolavita
Wechat : Bolavita
WA : +62812-2222-995
Line : cs_bolavita

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA