[treatment review] Day Spa at Spa Nes

Working in Singapore is pretty hectic, and I have been leading a rather busy lifestyle. I have to cope with a lot of things, such as workload, family, friends and my loved ones at the same time. This results in me having left to little to no personal time for myself!
 
After attending the launch of KIM Bird’s Nest which was held at Spa Nes, I was offered a free 90 minute session of an Aromatic Body Massage, which also came with a 1hr Spa Pass for usage of the spa facilities. I accepted the offer without any hesitation, as I have longed to indulge myself for just such a treat, in order to relieve my work stress!
 

  
 
 
I met up with my dearie, Meryl at the spa, as we had booked the same slot for our body treatments. After checking in at the registration counter, we were each given a wrist-tag and were expected to wear it at all times. This tag allowed us access to lockers, so do note that if you do visit the spa, you must take absolute care of your tags!
 
 
We kept our belongings in the lockers that were located at the ladies changing room. To open the locker, simply scan it against the locker with the given wrist-tag as each tag has a corresponding locker number!

 
 
We changed into the spa clothes they provided. Kudos to Spa Nes, as we were given a complimentary bag of a Vanity Kit!


 

 
Do take good care of the sensor wrist-tags, before proceeding to soak in the hot thermal or cryo bath! Spa Nes is so considerate to have another key locker for us to keep our tags as well as our hand-phones while we were inside the water. 

 
 
We enjoyed around 30-minute of spa facilities before heading for our relaxing massage. 

 
I love the 90-minute traditional Swedish massage very much, as the therapist applied the right amount of pressure on me. After completing my treatment, my whole body felt fresher and it took my tired knots away too. The massage was so good that I actually fell asleep, and upon awaking, I was fully rejuvenated.

 
The spa pass allowed us to enjoy a complimentary mini buffet spread at the Spa Nes Café. 
 
 
We enjoyed the free flow of Green Tea that was available at the café! We had Mee Siam and porridge at the premises. We spent our afternoon at the Spa Nes, and we were enjoying life just like how rich 'Tai-tais' do! Hahaha...
 
I was happy that we can spend our quality time together chatting over the meal, and catch up on each other's daily recent updates! Good friends are like stars in the sky, you don't see them often, but they are always around you. Thanks for being there always!


 
 
Do make an advance booking if you are planning to have a body treatment here on weekends, as it can be quite packed. Nevertheless walk-ins are welcome too. Thanks for the kind hospitality, and we had a great day at Spa Nes. I am totally in love with this place and I will definitely come back again. 

 
Spa Nes is located at 407 Havelock Road Level 2, Furama Riverfront Annex Building, Singapore 169634

Comments

copinlighting said…
Thank you for your post. This is excellent information for me. keep up it! led light strip for automatic gate

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA