[random] All about food...

I'm back again to Saizeriya Restaurant! This time, I visited the outlet which is located at Aperia Mall. Baby and I are greatly attracted to the price tags indicated in the menu.


For our mains, I had the Chicken + Sausage Combo while Baby had Seafood Pasta, which are our usual favorites!


For this particular meal, we had a plate of Mid-Joint Chicken Wings, which were served on a hotplate. These were marinated very well and tasted AWESOME! Remember to eat them while they are hot as the skin will become soggy due to the layer of oil on the hotplate.
 


The damage was pretty pleasant, hence the reason why we love dining at Saizeriya!

GREAT FOOD QUALITY DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN IT COMES WITH A HEFTY PRICE TAG!
 

On another day, we went to 'The Village' at Serangoon Gardens for our weekend lunch. We settled at 'Gu Thai' Noodles Café. The boat noodles tasted authentic! The meal was well spent, truly eaten!


After a long hiatus, we finally back to Ivins Peranakan Restaurant which is located at Binjai Park to have our fri-date dinner. We have been patronising this eatery way back in 2008. It has been one of our favorite restaurants for 10 years.

Ivins is really worth our both thumbs-up. The damage was about SGD28, and the food is delicious yet affordable. 


I end my post with my monthly dinner place with Baby. I frequently visit VivoCity, Kim Gary HK Restaurant, as they offer a wide selection of inexpensive set meals. Most importantly, I can utilize my member perks and discounts!


Lastly, I had my random weekday lunch with my usual lunch mates Suni and Ivy at Real Thai which is located at Raffles City Shopping Centre. I had a lunch set which consisted of my favorite Phad Thai and a Tamarind drink. I love the refreshing Tamarind drink very much, as it contains many health benefits! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA