[random] Parklane Zha Yun Tun Mee House + The Alley

RKM loves the weekend, as we get to spend quality time together. On this latest write up, we had lunch at Sunshine Plaza, as Baby suggested visiting an eatery we've not tried for a very long time. 'Parklane Zha Yun Tun Mee House' serves delicious fried wanton noodles! We ordered a plate each, and note that the noodles comes with slices of BBQ meat! The QQ noodles make the dish perfect and I wonder why I've not come back sooner to try their signature Crispy Fried Wantons soonest! The Wanton Mee gets a thumbs up from me, and I will definitely come back for more!


RKM's Saturday dinner date with Mr and Mrs Ryden Lee at Tampopo which is located at Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Ngee Ann City. When it comes to Japanese food in Singapore, Tampopo is definitely one of the few places that I will visit for my Japanese fix. It is well-known for its Black Pig Tonkatsu and Black Pig Shabu Ramen


Both Baby and I ordered their signature dishes! We shared the Wafu Steak among ourselves. Thanks Chewy for her birthday month discount! We had an enjoyable time chatting with one another and the food was yummy too! The damage was SGD47 per couple.

Thanks for letting us know that the sign-up for membership is complimentary. In the end, Baby signed to for it, and YES, we made a date to have another round of double date in September (Baby's birthday month). 


Crossing over the causeway into JB to spend the weekend is very popular with most Singaporeans, and we are no different! I met up with my JB Blogger friend - Kim, as she had invited me for an event at KSL City Mall. Before our event commenced, we went for a drink at The Alley. It was a treat from her as she held some cash vouchers which was obtained from her previous coverage for this food joint. This is the most recent in-trend drink joint from Taiwan, and it is very popular in Malaysia. 




I will definitely patron this drink joint every time I return to KSL City Mall. Lastly, thanks Kim for the drink treat. After our drink, we went over to MBO cinema to pick up our Hello Kitty Summer Collection Tumbler. We paid RM27, which consisted of a Regular Popcorn, the Tumbler, and a drink!



I end my post with a cute hair band which I picked up from V8, a Korean lifestyle store which is located at KSL City Mall


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA