[random] Foodies' Paradise

My OOTD!


Baby brought me to Nam Kee JB Handmade Pau, which is located at 'The Grandstand' where the old turf club used to be, for a dinner! We had a simple meal to conclude our Fri-date! for dinner.


I met up with Meryl on a non-working day for lunch. We settled for a meal at a cafe named 'Saturday House'. Although we seldom see each other, we are still in each other’s heart, and that’s what friends are for! I was so happy to see her again. 

I had the Aglio Olio pasta, while Meryl had Carbonara pasta. We shared the Truffle Fries between us. We had an enjoyable meal time together. Thanks so much for the companionship! The damage was SGD50, which I 
felt was kinda on the high side.

Entering the blogging sphere way back in 2010 has been a great experience for me. During my journey of blogging, I am blessed to meet some fellow bloggers who have since becomes my close good friends/buddies!

Recently, RKM met up with Sweetie, Meryl, CK, Yue Qing, chewy and family for a steamboat gathering at Pot Addiction which is located at Sun Plaza, Sembawang. Thanks to the food vouchers we had, we managed to offset the total bill and had an affordable and enjoyable steamboat buffet lunch.
My brothers and I arranged a sumptuous Cze Char dinner with my parents at Sum Kee Food to celebrate this year's Father's Day! We had a delightful dinner at the restaurant. Happy Father's Day, and stay healthy always, Daddy!


We ended our night at my kid Brother, Tony's place. He stays at a DBSS apartment along Bedok Reservoir Road.


I end my post with my usual dinner place with Baby. I frequently visit VivoCity, Kim Gary HK Restaurant, as they offer a wide selection of inexpensive set meals. Most importantly, I can utilize my member perks and discounts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA