Birthday Celebration - The Coffee Academics + Product review - FreePlus + Hayboy's day out

My causal home outfit which was taken at Woodlands’ apartment!

I now look forward to Fridays, as this is the ONLY day I can go back to the office! To be honest, WFH is not a bad thing, but there are still many things that can only be done back in the office.

 

Although we are in Phase 2 of the Re-Opening where dining is allowed, I still love home-cooked food! Mum Vi still cooks on from time to time on both weekdays and weekends, but not as regularly as during the Circuit Breaker Phase/Phase 1. Thanks Mum Vi for cooking!




Ever since, phase 2 started, I go back to Kallang House to visit my mummy on Fridays after my work. HayBoy will come over at times, and I normally bring him to the nearby neighbourhood basketball court to play his favorite sport! He developed a strong passion towards Basketball, so much so that he will even wear a full basketball jersey which features his favorite star players such as Stephen Curry from the Golden State Warrior and LeBron James from the Cleveland Cavaliers. 


After that, I brought him with me on a random RKM Sat Date. And Yes, I'm back again to Saizeriya Restaurant. We went to the outlet which is located at Aperia Mall. Baby and I are greatly attracted to the price tags indicated in the menu.


HayBoy has a soft spot for pizza especially Pepperoni Pizza, so he requested to order that, as well as a bowl of Mushroom Soup and a can of Fanta Grape SodaWe fulfilled his request and got what he wanted. We were delighted that he enjoyed his meal very much! 


Baby ordered his all-time favorite Spicy Soup Asari Pasta as his main course.


We had a bowl of Mid-Joint Chicken Wings. They were well-marinated and tasted delicious too!


I love escargots, and I will never get enough of them. I ordered a half dozen Oven Grilled Escargots. Both Hay boy and I enjoyed it very much! The fragrance won me over when it was served on the table. Though it was sinful, but I simply can’t help myself eating the special garlic butter. The escargots tasted amazing… I WANT TO GO FOR SECOND SERVINGS!! 

The damage was pretty pleasant, hence the reason why we love dining at Saizeriya!


Freeplus is a low-irritant skin care brand from Kanebo tailored to those with sensitive skin and features products enriched with the power of botanicals. Freeplus Moist care line has been specially developed for women with dry and sensitive skin!







My take for the 'Freeplus Mild Soap A’ 



My take for the 'Freeplus Watery Cream 
Thanks for sending the products over and for the wonderful try out. I do hope my mini review/experience can help to give you guys a better understanding about the products and functions.


Sweetie is approaching her big 3, and to welcome her to the club, Tracy organized a birthday celebration for her at the Coffee Academics which is located at Raffles City Shopping Centre. Apart from us, we also invited Chewy and Meryl along. In fact, we wanted more friends to join in, but with the strict rule for dining-in, we could only keep the party up to a maximum of 5 people!


Happy Birthday, Sweetie!



I love the both the Curly Fries with Trio Dip and their crispy-crusted Truffle Portobello Mushroom Pizza!


I've never liked creamy pasta, as I dislike the rich and cheesy sauce that normally will cover the original taste of the whole dish. This is usually why i normally order simple/classic pastas such as Aglio Olio. However, I must admit the Creamy Pasta at the Coffee Academics was rather delicious. OMG! I love it!


If you are a big eater, do give this signature platter - The Academics Breakfast a try, as the portion is generous. Not to worry, as this eatery place serves an all-day breakfast!


The food served here was splendid, and I will definitely be coming back again with my Baby soon! Perhaps on our forth-coming 12th Anniversary celebration this August! 

Comments

I dont know this brand (Freeplus )

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA