Happy Birthday Kaelyn + Collaboration with Listen - Selection by J&J + Revealing July Partibox

My cutie-pie niece turned 2 in July this year. Lately, she developed a passion towards singing and dancing. She loves watching YouTube vids and literally follows the dance steps and sings along with them. 

I captured some snippets of her dance moves on video, so do pop by to my Instagram highlights to check them out!



Her simple birthday celebration was held at home this year, due to Covid19 restrictions. It was a cozy mini birthday celebration and only family members were invited to the party.




Happy Birthday Kaelyn! Stay happy and healthy always.


Before the circuit breaker period, I had heard from friends that there was an Italian eatery at Novena, which being a fan of Italian cuisine, I had to give it a visit. 


Poco Loco is conveniently located on the 2nd floor of Royal Square at Novena, and cannot be missed once you head up the escalator from the ground floor. It’s quite easily accessible, and the eatery has ample seating for customers. There’s quite the wide selection of Italian favorites here:- from Zuppes (Soups), salads, pastas and entrees. Presently the place has some special deals and offers on, whereby a full course meal for 2 is quite affordable and will definitely not hit SGD100! 



We had Aglio Olio Spaghetti and Vongole Clam Spaghetti, and the portions were quite generous. We also had crunchy Deep Fried Calamari which was fresh. The ingredients here are flown in from Italy, hence that would explain the delicious food! The Aglio Olio was my favorite, and was quite authentic! The ambiance was nice and quiet, and would be great for dates! 


As it is now phase 2 with re-opening of our economy, dining-in is now allowed so do give this place a try if you are in the vicinity! Simply flash my post and you can get 10% off your bills (excluding purchase of drinks). 


I joined Particlub in July, and I got my monthly gift box (Partibox) delivered to my doorstep! These are the brands that collaborated with Partipost for the month of July. 



These were the goodies inside my Partibox!


Ricola



Communion Coffee - I love the Cold Brew - Matcha Milk very much! I did a Tik Tok video, do follow me and check out my videos on Tik Tok App - @dipmecocoa 


Unitouch 


Kingirls 


I am looking forward to my August gift Box! Do stay tuned, as I will share the box content on my space again!


I got approached for a collaboration with Listen - Selection by J&J, and they sent me 2 pairs of earrings! 


I wore them to work and my causal outings, as they went so well with most of my outfits. 


I love this pair very much as nothing goes wrong with pearls! 


Listen - Selection by J&J has a wide selection of trendy and unique earrings. If you’re as much as an earrings fan like me, do check them out for their latest launch! Don’t say I bojio! Good things must share!

Visit them at https://listenbyjj.com/
Follow them on IG - @listenbyjj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA