[trandom] Early X'mas gathering at PS Cafe + Dinner at Hoshino Coffee & Ho Fook Hei Soy Sauce Chicken

Poppy recently arranged an early Christmas gathering with me and Meryl, and it was a great catch up! Just like last year, we went to PS Café again, but this time, we were at the Raffles City’s outlet. We had a really fabulous time hanging out, especially since our last meet up was way before the CB period. I am looking forward for our next meet up! 




Thanks girls for the lovely gifts!


Baby fell in love with the mains which are served at Hoshino Coffee, so we went there again for dinner, but this time we visited the outlet in Suntec City instead. He had his favorite Hoshino Coffee's Pot-Baked Curry Rice, as he loves the baked Japanese cheesy curry rice which was served with generous chunks of sausages, broccoli and a semi-molten egg. 



I ordered the Curry Rice with Fluffy Omelette, and it tasted awesomely good!



We shared a bowl of Lobster Bisque, and I enjoyed every bit of it. The damage was SGD48-ish after the deduction of the SGD5 meal voucher, which we had received from our previous visit. Thanks Baby for the dinner treat! 


On another occasion, Baby came to Suntec City to have dinner with me at a newly opened food joint - Ho Fook Hei Soy Sauce Chicken. We were pretty excited to try out the food, as their outlet at Great World City received many rave reviews.

 

I ordered the Soy Sauce Chicken Noodles which tasted really good. The signature soy sauce chicken tasted awesomely delicious. I especially loved the aromatic flavor and silky texture of the chicken skin. The noodles were springy as well and tasted great when mixed with the soy sauce!

 


Baby had Roast Pork Rice, and I tried out one piece of the roast pork. It tasted wonderful, and I loved the crispy skin. The meat was tender and juicy too! The Dumpling Soup that we had ordered was pretty okay as well. We had a nice dinner overall. The damage was SGD30+. Baby and I will come back to try out their other dishes!



Thanks MIL for preparing this home-assembled burger for us on a Sunday morning! We feel blessed and loved!



I end my post with my running buddy, AA during our evening run! We ran 6KM along the Marina Reservoir after our work. Stay healthy and keep fit together!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA