[product review] BasicallyJo: Clean Skincare for Sensitive Skin and Acne Prone Skin

Recently, I just started to use the Pureforet Centella Cica Multi Cream, and this product is for acne-prone and sensitive/dry skin. It also has natural plant-based ingredients. Pureforet is an award-winning, hypoallergenic, natural beauty brand from Korea so I was so excited to try it out! Pureforet Centella Cica Series is free from parabens, and is suitable for those with acne and eczema skin types. This range consists of Centella Cica Toner, Centella Cica Lotion, Centella Cica Balm and the Centella Cica Sun Cream.



The Pureforet Centella Cica Multi Cream has excellent healing effects on inflammatory skin problems and calms down irritated skin. It contains Shea Butter which has a well-known moisturizing property that helps to hydrate dry skin as well as to give a healthy glow. It is a fast absorbing cream that provides hydration without any sticky feeling.



It is a multi-benefit anti-acne cream which richly moisturizes our skin as it fights 'Mask-Ne' and heals skin irritations.



If you have troubled or sensitive skin, then do add the Centella Multi Cream into your beauty night routine, which is exactly what I’ve been doing! The texture is pretty rich, and therefore I use it as a night cream on my neck area too. It is an anti-aging cream that helps to combat fine lines and wrinkles, as it repairs the skin during our beauty sleep. Trust me, it feels extremely light weight when I apply it on my skin!




It has effectively relieved my 'Mask-Ne' issue! It seems like I now have less acne spots popping up on my face, and at the same time it moisturized my skin too! Now my complexion looks clearer as compared to previously.



I hope you will enjoy the natural moisturizer - Pureforet Centella Cica Multi Cream as much I did. It is especially suitable for acne and sensitive/dry skin. I am looking forward to good skin days ahead! Lastly, thanks BasicallyJo for sending the product over! 



BasicallyJo ships their products worldwide and they have free delivery within Singapore for orders above SGD50. A SGD3.50 standard delivery fee applies for orders below SGD50.


 

If you are interested in trying out their products, you can order them directly from the BasicallyJo website. Do follow them on their Facebook and Instagram too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA