[Throwback] No dine-in days

I miss dining in at the food centres, as there are many delicious food options under one roof. Many might say 'you can take-out the food mah', but honestly, do you agree with me that food taste better when dining in than take-out! I can’t wait to end the heightened alert, so we can start dine in with our family or a small group of friends again.



Paradise Dynasty is having a 20% discount for self-pick up, and I combined this with an additional 15% off from my Grab app! We made use of this opportunity to get a combo dinner set for 2! We saved quite a bit on the damage.



On a random Saturday, we picked up our dinner from Li Fang Congee, which is located at Kinex on a random Saturday. I love it very much, even though I didn't get to eat at the premises.



Green Chilli Chicken Rice is located at the Sims Vista Market & Food Centre which is within walking distance from our place. It is about 3-5mins mins walk. I love their basmati rice, and homemade chili sambal but most of all, I found the juicy slab of chicken thigh topped with a generous amount of green chili absolutely delicious!

 

I was impressed with the green chilli dressing on the chicken meat. It was perfectly seasoned, with hints of sweetness and tanginess. It was truly a great complement to the chicken!



This stall has won the hearts of many patrons included RKM. Don’t give up because of the long line. If you are around the area, give it a try, do trust me, you will not regret it!



Chin Sin Huan is located at Jalan Besar and it is known for its mini-sized Char Siew Buns with moist pork fillings. Baby and I decided to go there to take-out some buns and Chicken Glutinous Rice (Lo Mai Gai) for us!




I love their Chicken Glutinous Rice very much, as it really tasted way better than the typical ones off the supermarket shelves. The meaty chunks were succulent and tender. Overall, it was well-executed and delicious!




During one of the random WFH day, I prepared lunch for both Baby and myself. I cooked porridge with whatever ingredients we had in our freezer. I added fish cake with beancurd skin and crab sticks to enhance the flavor to the porridge. I topped it off with Mentaiko bought from Don Don Donki as well as Preserved Olive Vegetables! I am glad that my Baby enjoyed my cooking!



Thanks for the smooth delivery to our unit! We simply can’t wait to try out the uplifting Italian taste of Peroni Nastro Azzuro!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA