Happy 1 year’s Anniversary with Particlub + House-warming gifts

Happy 1 year’s Anniversary with Particlub! 


I have no regrets joining the club as the goodies are getting better each month. I feel a great sense of anticipation and excitement every month when I am about to receive my box! Let me share with you on what there is for July’s edition!




I love to snack in-between working hours, hence these fish skin snacks from Delta Blue will come in handy! The flavors I received included Mala, Salted Egg and Spicy Seaweed. Apart from the fish skin snacks, they also included a tasty and healthy snack - Jan’s Sweet Potato Chips.



The value store card from New World Carnival is worth SGD10. I was invited to their soft launch in 313 Somerset. Do click here for more information!



Thanks for the lovely ActivCalm Makeup Removal Wipes by est.lab ESTETICA, and these wipes effectively remove waterproof makeup and impurities without stripping the skin of moisture. Each wipe is packed with Goat's Milk and Coconut Oil.



Enjoy MATE MATE anytime, anywhere? This beverage is perfect for Night Owls such as myself! Perfect for long days and longer nights, take MATE MATE - A refreshing, natural energizing beverage!


I love the can design, as it exudes positive energy, especially with the indigenous pattern of South America. Most importantly, it contains no preservatives, and has less sugar & calories too!




This month’s Partimerch is the Limited Edition of Parti Socks. I love this super cute pair of socks as they keep my feet warm in my room!



That summarizes all the goodies that I got for my July edition from Particlub! I am now so looking forward to the next edition! Do stay tuned, as I will ensure to share on the box's content on my space again!



I will end my post with some house-warming gifts I have received so far... I received a set of 2 Double Wall Glasses (Bistro) from BodumThis unique design is ideal for both hot and cold beverages. I also received an automatic hand wash dispenser from Walch!



Lastly, I also received a Diamond SABATIER Cutting Board. It is non-slippery, has solid quality and is reversible! It has life-time warranty too! Thanks so much for this branded cutting board!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA