[Food post] SUKIYA + Pratunam PLUS + Tan Yu 探鱼 + ManNa Korean Restaurant + Malaysia Boleh

Baby and I finally visited this popular Gyudon eatery at SUKIYA after their successful opening of their flagship outlet at Suntec City in 2021. The horrendous queue shrunk after they have expanded their outlets island wide.



All prices are NETT, with an additional service charge. It's pretty affordable for diners! I will definitely come back again, as I really enjoyed the Gyudon very much!


Baby and I went to Pratunam PLUS for dinner after our work, and it is located at Bugis+.



We ordered the Runny Omelette Prawn Fried Rice, Prawn with Vermicelli on Claypot and Seafood Tom Yum!




We also shared the Prawn Donut, and it tasted heavenly delicious! It is definitely a ‘must-try’ as claimed by the restaurant itself!


Lastly, the Moo-ping was absolute amazing, and both of us enjoyed it very much. The total damage was SGD59.



Baby is the sweetest hubby, as he prepared dinner on a random weekday during WFH. We had Curry Rice with Sausages, Carrots and Potatoes for dinner. It was filling and tasted pretty good!



After 3 months of hiatus, my brother and his family planned a dinner with us at Tan Yu , which is located at Tampines 1.



Both Baby and myself are not a fan of classic mala cuisine, so therefore, we ordered the Grilled Fish with Soy Sauce (a non-spicy version!) I was glad that my brother and his family followed us to our liking despite them being Mala lovers. For our easy indulgence, we picked up fish fillets instead of a whole fish as we hate fish bones!



I enjoyed eating the Noodles with Garlic Oil, and it has become a ‘MUST-ORDER’ item in Tan Yu  for me! We had the Minced Garlic Oyster and Grilled Eggplant, and they were perfectly grilled!




Lastly, the Drink Tower that brother had ordered was splendid, and the damage was SGD176!



I had a very good dinner on a random weekday at ManNa Korean Restaurant which is located at Singpost Centre with my Baby. Though i have been to Singpost Centre many times, it was my first-time dining in there.


The plentiful side dishes (Banchan) made my appetite go up although our main course was yet to be served!



We ordered the Budae Jjigae aka Army Stew, as it is Baby's all-time favorite. The stew includes noodles, but also comes with a bowl of rice! This was a delight for my Baby, as he is a rice person!



I love the Pajeon Pancake very much, and it tasted great. The damage was SGD45.



I end my post with my Satay indulgence at Malaysia Boleh, Bugis Junction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA