[product review] The SKIN HOUSE Vital Snail Cream + Singapore stop: Hermès in the Making

If your skin is 'thirsty' and needs some serious hydration, The SKIN HOUSE Vital Snail Cream is for you! It quenches the skin’s thirst with its hydrating powers. It also helps to hydrate the dry skin, as it offers brightening effect to dull skin.


I was glad that the company '0.8L Singapore' sent me a product - The SKIN HOUSE Vital Snail Cream directly from Korea!


My first impression of The SKIN HOUSE Vital Snail Cream appeared creamy in texture appearance with vitamin-concentrated red granules in it.


The SKIN HOUSE Vital Snail Cream has a creamy and slimy consistency as it contains snail secretion filtrate, and it leaves my skin with a high moisturized effect. It doesn’t feel oily at all, although it took some time for my skin to fully absorb the cream. The vitamin-concentrated red granules melt away and eventually dissolve into the skin when I lightly applied the cream on my skin.


This cream is like a gel cream and very lightweight. The ingredients are really awesome especially for brightening and deeply nourishing the skin.



I like the product very much as it doesn’t clog my skin and it provides ample hydration at the same time. Most importantly, I like the light scent. This cream is definitely good for dry skin types, but I strongly recommend it to people with aging skin and people with hyperpigmentation issues.


Thanks 0.8L Singapore once again for the products! I hope my simple review can help you readers to understand the product better!


The famous luxury brand - Hermès brought its travelling exhibition, Hermès in the Making to Singapore at the Marina Bay Sands Event Plaza! For me, it was an experience not to be missed, as Singapore was the only spot in Southeast Asia in which the exhibition made plans for this year!






Visitors like me witnessed the craftspeople in action as they demonstrated how the famous products are being made, and many of these techniques have been passed down through six generations of craftspeople. This exhibition highlights how Hermès’ culture of craftsmanship has been preserved over the years



I end my post with a complimentary Cetaphil Kit Set and a Sorbet Dessert after attending their first roving activation at Raffles Place!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA